Drupal is pretty terrible.

• 主题发起人 sevensig
  • 发布时间
S

sevensig

普通会员
2011-04-22
Why do so many people use Drupal? None of the modules really work with each other, and if a module does work pretty well, you can guarantee that the developer won't keep it up.

What a sham.:yuush:

A

adventuremonkey

Ziy VIP
2011-10-21
Drupal is a framework for building generated/dynamic webpages. People who take the time to learn it, find it saves them time and is very flexible. It also has a huge advantage in terms of documentation, even if most of it is pretty terrible.
Most of these people don't use community provided modules because the modules are too slow(as they are so generalized) and as you say, tend to not to be updated.

J

juliusgy

普通会员
2011-12-07
Well i happen to find Joomla to be extremely cluttered and non developer friendly. If you're a programmer i think Drupal is very good, i've done about 10 sites in it for customers so far. The best thing about it is integration with PHP code.

M

mildtoe

正式会员
2012-02-12
www.vivaprograms.com
Drupal is a nightmare. Theming changes that should have been easy to do are nearly impossible. Also search for this blog post on Google: "7 reasons to switch from Drupal to Yii - Eric Kennedy".

F

freeballt

普通会员
2012-02-20
Not updated often and too slow... reasons not to use it.

顶部 底部