WorkScout is a fully functioning job board Theme for WordPress developed with the popular free WordPress Plugin WP Job Manager.
It integrates beautifully and simply and can be extended with a few extensions and Plugins so that you can build your very own feature rich job marketplace!
Perfect for recruiters, employment agencies and any kind of job office you can think of, WorkScout has been developed top down with WP Manager and their add-ons.
This means you can pick and choose which add-ons suits your needs with the knowledge that everything will run as smooth as silk, right from your WP admin dashboard.
WorkScout: Simple, elegant, extensive, professional.
Important: full demo functionality shown is only available with additional paid plugins.
Extend with add-on features you need
WP Job Manager
Work Scout has been Developed from the ground up to extend Mike Jolley’s WP Job Manager Plugin and all of its extensions.
Developed for full compatibility with Resume Manager, empower your users to signup and upload their resume, or complete their own using our predefined resume submission form.
All of this is seamlessly integrated and managed via your WordPress admin.(Plugin sold separately)
Further extend your functionality with Application Deadline – and give your users the tools to apply, review and manage job applications from your job dashboard. (Plugin sold separately)
One for the user! This extension, Job Alerts, will allow any registered user to save their searches and manage alerts as new jobs become available. Users can select email daily, weekly or even fortnightly. (Plugin sold separately)
As a recruiter you often need a quick way to manage your lists. With the Bookmarks add-on you can take full use and simplicity of the bookmarking system. Add notes to those bookmarks and never lose track again. As a job hunter you can add bookmarks to jobs and as an employer you can add bookmarks to candidates resumes. (Plugin sold separately)
WC Paid Listings
Take your job network to the next level when you upgrade to WC Paid Listings. With this add-on you can create a full feature marketplace that includes eCommerce charging (paid listing functionality) for uploading jobs/resumes. Requires the WooCommerce plugin. (Plugin sold separately)
Work Scout comes bundled with Visual Composer so Page Building has never been simpler or more flexible. All with a very familiar UX right from within your WP dashboard (Plugin bundled with purchase)
Revolution Slider sets the benchmark for other Sliders to mimick, but you won’t need to worry about that as it comes complete with Work Scout (Plugin bundled with purchase)
Advanced filters for job listings
– provide a professional approach to Search for jobs.
Salary/Rate filter settings exclusive to Work Scout – not found in any other Job Board for WordPress, Work Scout has unique filters for Salaries and Rates making it much easier for candidates to Filter and find relevant job ads.
Mobile ready – developed with mobile in mind, Work Scout will work seamlessly across all of your mobile devices including Desktop, Laptop, Tablets and Mobile/Cell Phones. Every user will have that familiar experience using our user-centric custom designed styles.
Fully Responsive – developed using the latest coding and development techniques, so that you will never have to. Work Scout is designed with you in mind to be simple and familiar to use while boosting productivity by creating a system that ‘just works’.
The recommended plugins are designed to be used as required so you are not paying for anything you don’t need. The following plugins are developed with WorkScout and WP Job Manager.
Simply choose the ones you need, download and upload to your WordPress site, no messy coding needed.
Important: full demo functionality shown is only available with additional paid plugins. Here’s the list of all paid plugins – you can currently buy all of them in Core add-on bundle for just 125$ (instead of 357$ if you’d like to buy them separately)
Why is it worth buying WP Job Manager Add-ons? WP Job Manager is now part of Automattic (so the company behind the WordPress) and was created by Mike Jolley (the guy who makes WooCommerce) – I don’t think there’s a better guarantee that this plugins will work and will be supported and developed in the future – not like other solutions with custom made code that could be discontinued any moment.
- Resume Manager: https://wpjobmanager.com/add-ons/resume-manager/
- Job Alerts: https://wpjobmanager.com/add-ons/job-alerts/
- Paid Listings Application: https://wpjobmanager.com/add-ons/simple-paid-listings/
- Application Deadline: https://wpjobmanager.com/add-ons/application-deadline/
- Bookmarks: https://wpjobmanager.com/add-ons/bookmarks/
- Job Applications: https://wpjobmanager.com/add-ons/applications/
Version 1.2.1 05.10.2016
* fixed sign up in modal box issue
* added Envato Market plugin the right way
* new shortcode [simple_resumes] for displaying simple list of resumes without the filters and form elements
* newest Revolution Slider
* [job_categories] now have new "type" - only_parents - displays only parent job categories
* fix for recent_blog categories attribute
* fix for salary filter - now it keeps all other filter parameters
* all page templates now have header image option
Version 1.2 - 04.21.2016
* fixed translation with updated .pot file - please use it to sync your translation
* social share buttons on jobs and posts (enable in Customizer)
* fixed Visual Composer elements with "wide" mode
* single job uses H1 instead of H2
* fixed resume link on applications
* new page template with resumes search (just like "Page with Job Search")
* added compatibility with SB Welcome Email
* registration form now generates password
* latest updates of included plugins (please disable Visual Composer before updating it)
* other small fixes and improvements
Version 1.1 - 03.15.2016
* change and improved autocomplete script for job search
* fixed issue with thumbnails in [latest_from_blog] shortcode
* new User Page based on user role
* fixed missing "lost password" in modal login box
* fixed CSS job search issue on mobile
* fixed 'reset' buttons on Job search filters
* latest RevSlider and Visual Composer
Version 1.0.9 - 03.01.2016
* fixed multiselect field in Application Form
* fixed missing confirmation text after succesfull application
* fixed issue with autocomplete html escaping
* fixed URL for redirecting to candidate/employer panels
* option to remove Rate field from Resumes
* added suport for WP Job Manager - Predefined Regions - with dropdown select with location on homepage search
* fixed issue with Resume Packages in shop page
Version 1.0.8 - 02.19.2016
* add Bahrain Dinar to currency lists
* fixed accordion shortcode conflict with jQuery UI
* resume content now supports shortcodes
* fixed resume browsing bug
* fixed auto-suggest bug
* disabling Salary and Rate filter also removes those fields from Job Submission form
* added redirection after login according to user role (Employers go to Job Dashboard, Candidates to Candidate Dashboard)
* updated Visual Composer
* Resumes categories have now the same options as Job categories (icons, shortcodes etc)
Version 1.0.7 - 02.08.2016
* update for WooCommerce 2.5.x
* added widgetized areas before and after Job Overiew on single hob
* Support for ReCaptcha on registration form - just install https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-captcha/
* added missing translations
* WorkScout registration forms send now notification to admin and new user
* fix for currencies on Post a Job
* other minor improvements and fixes
Version 1.0.5 - 01.14.2016
- new register system fixing issue with reset password
- fixed some translation issues
- fixed page header images (available for any page now)
- added job types & job tags archives
- fixed some issues on mobile devices
- some small overall improvements and bugfixes
Version 1.0.4 - 12.16.2015
- controls for default sidebar elements (Location, Job Type)
- fix bug for single job if bookmarks plugin is not installed
- added option to add mini cart in a header
- fixed results counter on jobs search page and job categories
- added default archive for jobs
- more responsive tables in cart and checkout pages
- fix issue with modal login and sign up
- some other small improvements and bug fixes
- include Envato Market WordPress plugin
- update for RevSlider and Web Fonts Social Icons plugin
- displaying expiration date is now optional
- better support for Applications Deadline add-on
Version 1.0.3 - 12.08.2015
- fix for spotlight_jobs shorcode
- checked and improved of most of custom VC elements
- fixed integration with Indeed
- fixed [past_applications]
- fix for bug with some shortcodes if categories are disabled
- fix for password reset
- fix for salary and rate not saved on Post a job page
- new import.xml
- new version of Purethemes Shortcode builder plugin
- updated Visual Composer
- included Child Theme
Version 1.0.2 - 11.27.2015
* added Companies profile pages
* added redirect field for Jobs if the applying process is on external website
* fixed import file for revslider
* option to disable call to action button "post a job" and "post a resume"
* fixed search by keyword on resumes
* fixed typography options
* improved process of registration and login - users are no more redirected to wp-admin/wp-login
* fixed currency on rate/salary slider
* jobs have "new" tag for first 48 hours
* fixed problem with downloading attachments from applications
Photos and images from demo are not included as they are copyrighted.
This is WordPress conversion of WorkScout – Multi-Purpose eCommerce HTML Template by Vasterad