Looking for a API?
LASTFM – YouTube Artist Player
YouTube Artist Player is aan online youtube player that makes it possible add an player to your website based on a last fm artist. It’s searches youtube for the video’s.
The class has the following functions:
- Lightweight class libary (clean, easy to understand code)
- Return data in 2 lines of code
- Easy Integration
- Return Iframe
- Artist Cover
- LAST FM API
- Number of tracks
- Adjust width & height
- 10 Skins included
- Multiple players on 1 page possible
- No refresh for tracks needed
$player = new YT_Artist_Player();
$player->show('Eminem', 10, 2, 300, 550) // Artistname, Number of tracks, Skin, Width, Height;
$player->show('Eminem', 15); // Basic initialization
$player->show('Red Hot Chili Peppers', 10, 2); // Show the player with a different skin (0 to 13)
$player->show('Labrinth', 10, 3, 500, 500); // adjust width & height
$obj->resetTable('database','table') // wipes the table & reset the auto increment.
- YouTube API error on Firefox, Safari & IE (fixed)
- LESS compiler causes error on FF & Internet explorer (fixed)