The Multiple Image Uploader can control multiple image and image album. you may also control unauthorized access in your project. Highly secured image uploader and access control that created using CodeIgniter Framework. Multi-level user access, user communication by internal message system and it fully customized. Registered users are see in report that creating pagination automatically. Mostly it will be use for controlling the album and image gallery.
- Twitter Bootstrap design
- Cross browser pass
- 100% Object Oriented(CodeIgniter)
- Seo friendly URL
- Auto pagination
- Captcha integration
- Public profiles
- You can download your uploaded images
- You can download your albums
- View timestamps when users login
- Custom user profiles
- User can upload their own avatar (can be disabled in admin panel)
- Social icons used to link to your other sites and sections
- Each can be disabled in the admin panel if you do not need them to be displayed
- Multiple user levels per user (Admin, Special, User)
- Login expiration – Control default time before a user is logged out
- Modal forgotten password screen
- Email activation – Avoid false signup!
- My Account (“Settings”) page
- Extremely easy to integrate using our Install Wizard
- Reliable and secure MySQL database backend
- Automatic HTML5 & PHP field validation
- Unlimited album creation
- Update and delete album
- Unlimited photo upload in every album
- Update and delete photos
- Short album by user
- Fully organized album and photo report
- Smart gallery in home page with image pop up view
- Forgotten password reset
- Integrated FREE Simple Contact Form
- Auto Sortable columns
- Auto Pagination
- Mailbox System allows users on your system to send messages to each other
- Easy to reply email
- Get notifications when you receive new mail
- Users can delete mail
- Block list & Suspend list allows users to block other users from contacting them
- Customize the access, denied, register, forget password, activation link messages
- View list of recently registered users
- Search through all users
- Add new user manually
- Reset any user’s password
- Edit any user’s level or access
- View list of user
- Supper admin can change site name, site email and site logo
If you are use UMultiple Image Uploader v1.1.0 this version please ignore this process.
Update guide – Multiple Image Uploader v1.0.0
If You are using “Multiple Image Uploader v1.0.0” and if you want to update on “Multiple Image Uploader v1.1.0” then go to this http://miu.atiqueit.com/miu.zip and download the zip file and follow the instruction.
Step-1: Extract miu.zip file then you will get the update.php file
Step-2: Copy update.php file and paste the file in your project root.
Step-3: Run your update.php file (www.yourdomain.com/update.php)
Step-4: when your address bar will stop reloading then login your account and see the update message on your update menu under setting.
Version 1.1.0 – 28 April 2015
- Image download system
- Album download system
- Quick update option to next version.
## Bug fix:
- User access level bug
- Some security issue
- New Image extension added
- Some design issue
Version 1.0.0 – 09 February 2015
- Initial release.
Support and Documentation
With purchasing the Multiple Image Uploader you will get first class support! Please feel free to contact me by email at any time if you run into problems.
You need to confirm your purchase from codecanyon.net to get any support.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our other Products