IMDB Parser is a PHP class that allows you to get everything you want from the IMDB database, it supports both movies and TV series.
Here is a list of fields that you can grab using this class :
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas on how to improve this item !
- Stars with Links
- Rating count
- Directors with Links
- Small Thumbnail
- HQ poster
- Release date
- Trailer video URL
- Imdb URL
- Imdb ID
- CHARTS & TRENDS
- PHP 5.x
- PHP CURL
- PHP Zlib
- Internet connection
Disabling the cache
- Download the archive and decompress it to your server.
- Set permissions recursively for folder imdb_parser/cache to 777.
The cache is enabled by default. You can disable it by setting the $cache_enabled variable in imdb_parser/config/Config.class.php to false.
You can clear the cache by removing the file located in imdb_parser/cache.
Enabling proxy support
Proxy support can be enabled by setting the $proxy_enabled variable in imdb_parser/config/Config.class.php to true.
You will also need to set the IP address, Port, Authentication informations (if required) and the type of your proxy server (HTTP and SOCKS5 only).
- Cache System, for fast data retrieval
- Proxy support (HTTP and SOCKS5 only)
- Supports search by ID or TV serie/Movie name
- Grabbing CHARTS & TRENDS (Popular Movies & TV, Box Office, Top 250)
- Demo script included for free
- Support on Codecanyon
Basic Usage (Get code)
- Import into CSV file
- Saving imported images into local storage
Getting values from the associative array (Get code)
- Fix for notice: Strict Standards: Non-static method Config::set_filepath() should not be called statically.
- Disabled Certificate verification in Youtube DATA API queries.
- Improved Thumbnail parsing.
- New feature : Added method to grab small thumbnails
- New feature : Added method to grab directors and actors links
- Switched from gzcompress() to gzdeflate() in the cache system
- Fixed a bug with unexpected array offsets in get_popular() method
- New feature : Grabbing HQ posters if available
- Fixed a bug with unwanted HTML code in Popular Movies & TV descriptions
- Migrated to YouTube DATA API v3
- New feature (BETA) : The class now can grab CHARTS & TRENDS (Popular Movies & TV, Box Office, Top 250)
- Added a folder that contains example scripts on how to use the class
31-03-2015 – Version 0.2
- New feature : The class now can parse Rating count and Metascore
- New feature : Added proxy support (HTTP and SOCKS5 only)
- Few bugfixes
- Switched from get_file_contents() to cURL() in get_trailer() method
- Fixed a bug when creating multiple objects
- Improved configuration class file
- Fix for Notice: Undefined offset: 0
05-02-2015 – Version 0.1
- First release