What is EasyConfig
EasyConfig lets you dynamically create a config page out of entries of a database. It will automatically create input fields for each value, a table row for each entry or even a whole table (example) by predefined entries.
For each config entry you have four possible data types:
- text (normal text, like a string)
- number (numbers only, like integer or float values, positive and negative)
- logical (true or false, yes or no – like a boolean value)
- interval (interval with numbers only)
Working with EasyConfig
You may also manually get or set the values with or without validation everywhere in your code, just include EasyConfig and create an instance.
The configuration entries are entered in a key/value relation, with the possibility of adding a display name and a description for that property.
Is still something unclear? Take a look at the online documentation to get a feel for EasyConfig and see how to implement it in your project: Documentation
The example is created with bootstrap css but you may of course use your own styles. You can define class names for your input fields or table styles to get the look and feel of your project.
- 1.0 (2015-01-21)
- initial release
- 1.1 (2015-02-06)
- added template based system for display name, value and description in tables
- little code refactoring