We originally released PDF Viewer for WordPress plugin a few months back which already got about 1800 sales.
During this time we received many user requests for a php version, this is why we decided to release a php version as well.
We have options so that you can activate autolink or autoiframe pdf links.
It comes with an easy to use backend where you can upload pdf files & get a link to use on your website.
- Baesd on php
- Code Generator included with simple backend
- 2 Display Types (Link, Iframe)
- PDF Upload option in backend code generator
- Custom PDF link option (must be under same domain)
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Fully Responsive
- Can be integrated with any php based cms like joomla, drupal, magento etc.
- Well Documented
- Option to convert all pdf links to iframe viewer on a page
- Option to convert all pdf links to open with viewer on a page
- Compatible with Internet Explorer & most browsers
- Fast & smooth user experience
- Retain Image Quality
- No Third Party links, install the viewer on your website.
- No Limitation of pdf size
- It uses jQuery to replace url’s automatically which won’t effect on your Site’s SEO if you use the plugin on old site.
- Share pdf on social networks
- Send link to friend via email
- Enable/Disable social sharing
- Enable/Disable Print Option
- Enable/Disable Download Option
- Enable/Disable Presentation mode
- Enable/Disable Find Option
- Enable/Disable Logo
- Enable/Disable Zoom
- Enable/Disable Page Navigation
- Enable/Disable auto linking of pdf links to viewer
- Brand viewer with you own logo
- Translatable into 100+ Languages
Version 1.0 (10-01-2014)
* First Release
* Updates will be in next version
Popup.js = Popup.js documentation - Documentation and resources for scripts by Toddish (Todd Francis)
Pdf.js = PDF.js
Any Comments or features requests are always welcome. Please feel free to let us know if you have any kind of questions or suggestions to improve the script.