Demo Link: LiveChat Demo -
Demo Login Details:
Live Chat is a CodeIgniter application that can be included on most website setups to enable a real time chat application between your users and your operators. It comes with a plethora of features and we are constantly updating our products so we will make sure to keep it up to date and working. If you have any problems with installation or bugs, we are happy to help you out.
Must be installed on the same domain as the site it is to be used on.
Live Chat is also very secure!
- Uses prepared statements so no SQL Injection!
- Protects against CSRF attacks!
- HTML Filter to protect against XSS attacks!
- Built on powerful CodeIgniter Framework that has been tried and tested by millions of developers
- Passwords are encrypted using PHPass Library
- Live Chat
- Can be included on most websites, including WordPress (this isn’t a WordPress plugin).
- Online/Offline modes
- Client can pick an icon, name, email and department.
- Sound alert for new messages.
- Looks for available operator. Once found, a welcome message is automatically sent to the client.
- Client can close the chat once they’re done.
- Offline Mode automatically happens if no Operator answers the chat after 60 seconds (changeable).
- All chat messages are logged in the Admin Panel and can be viewed at any time.
- Uses AJAX + PHP technology to power Live Chat.
- Admin Panel
- Powerful Admin Panel that Admins and Operators can use
- Easily add new Operators and Admins.
- View Chat Messages for each individual Operator.
- Chat Message details include browser, IP, the page the user was using at the time and more.
- IP Blocking – Block IPs from connecting to the Chat Service.
- Canned Messages – Create pre-made messages that Operators can use during Chat.
- Add/Edit/Delete new Departments
- Add/Delete new Icons
- Offline Messages
- When the Chat is set to Offline, the Chat Window automatically changes to Offline Mode and allows the user to send a message.
- Messages can be viewed in the Admin Panel and replied to at a later date via email.
- Chat Settings
- Admins can configure the Live Chat application so that it doesn’t eat all your web-servers resources!
- Set the amount of requests your Live Chat application makes.
- Config options to reduce the amount of requests.
- Unique Operators Offline mode- script checks whether any operators are online, if not, the chat is automatically turned into Offline Mode until an Operator comes online.
- Easy set the Chat to Online/Offline.
- Set the amount of time it takes for an Operator to appear offline after a period of inactivity.
- Chat Styles
- Load your own Custom Chat style by simply setting options in the Admin Panel.
- Comes with built-in color picker that helps you select what colors to use.
- Can also directly edit the CSS files if you’re more comfortable with styling code.
- The System is Translation Ready that allows you to easily translate the system into any language by modifying the language files.
- Built on CodeIgniter PHP MVC Framework.
- Uses Twitter Bootstrap 3.2
Version 1.1 – May 21st 2015
- Updated to CodeIgniter 3.0
- Fixed an issue with the database table UTF-8 format for welcome and close messages.
- Updated LiveChat script to identify when a user leaves the chat page.
- Added Popup Version & Setting.
- Fixed Password Recover Error message.
- Updated default login time to 7 days.
- Chat Admin now shows when a new message has appeared in any of your in-progress chats.
- Updated LiveChat script to help protect against conflictions.