Media Manager for CodeIgniter is ready to use file manager script for your CodeIgniter projects. This script currently provides admin features. Frontend features will be provided in future releases.
- Shows folder structure in tree form of uploaded media.
- Create/Delete files or folders in selected folder of directory map.
- Upload multiple files to selected folder.
- Create thumbnail for large sized files.
- Provides thumbnail and detailed view of media.
- Masonry layout for thumbnail view (Column width: 200px).
- Image popup preview with navigation.
- Responsive Layout, Off-Canvas layout on small screens.
- Built with Bootstrap 3 on CodeIgniter v2.2.0
- Set various configuration for media uploads like: allowed file types, size, dimensions etc.
- Add your own file types (must be supported by CodeIgniter).
- 64 Icons for uploaded file types.
- Configuration file included
- Database provided to store user and media files details.
- Login and registration system integrated.
- Admin panel provided to manage users list.
- Installer script provided to install script.
- Easy customization and integration.
- Well documented and commented code.
- W3C validated HTML & CSS.
username: demouser, password: demo_1234
username: admin124, password: admin124
You find the documentation of script Here
More features are to be included in future releases, so if you need any specific feature, please let us know!
If you like the script, please don’t forget to provide good rating.
V 2.0.0 – July 3, 2015
- Added database support.
- Added Login and registration system.
- Added admin panel
- Updated file upload js code
- Added drag and drop file uploader.
- Added file upload support for IOS .
- Added thumbnail functionality for larger images.
- Changed image popup plugin.
- Some design fixes.
- Added masonry layout for thumbnail view of media.
- Updated design for thumb view and others.
- Changed the functionality to select media in thumb view.
- Updated create folder method.
- Updated code to upload media.
- Corrected the layout file.
- Updated code to choose file and folder names.
- Added validation on choosing base folder for media.
- Fixed method for deleting media files and folder.
- Added boot-strap error messages and improved the code.
- Initial Release