HTML-Stats Checker 1.0
HTML-Stats Checker is a lightweight PHP script, allowing you to create a fully functional website dedicated to checking how many a, img, iframe, form, meta, link, style, script, and noscript tags are on a website page. HTML-Stats Checker doesn’t require a database, and has a flat modern design what works well in all major browsers.
HTML-Stats Checker uses RainTPL template system to make it easier to manage files, and website themes.
Do you like this script? checkout CSS-Color Checker, Social-Stats Checker, and HTML-Tag Checker
- Add other HTML tags to be checked from the config.php file.
- Uses Rain TPL Template System.
- Theme management.
- Leverage browser caching.
- All major browser support (IE8+, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera).
- 100/100 performance grade.
- Fast load time.
- Flat design.
- Checked count.
- Well commented.
- CSS3 effects.
- PHP 5.3+.
- mod_rewrite & mod_headers allowed in .htaccess.
- curl & domdocument enabled on host.
- file_get_contents & file_put_contents enabled on host.
- Rain TPL template system.
Updates are free to anyone who has purchased this item with any type of license.
- N / A.
Please check the support section of my profile, feel free to suggest new features, ask questions, and anything else related to this item by sending me a PM or commenting on this item. If you have purchased this item and like it please remember to rate it.