adminTable is an useful Angular directive. It allows you to manage a database into a powerful and user-friendly online web app within only one row of code:
Use it to manage data like products, people, sales, etc…
DEMO – Examples of usage
- * EXPORT Csv, Excel, XML, SQL, Json, Txt
- * Multi level select: DropDown Cascade – Fix some UI bugs.
- Reduced & Re-Usable code
- Config within 5 minutes
- Full manage functions: ADD, EDIT, DELETE, SELECT
- Inline row editing
- Form Validation: required, minlength, maxlength, min, max
- Advance filter data: like, equal, less_than, more_than, between, single choice, multiple choices
- Suported form element type: Number, text, long-text, timestamp-datepicker, file image, multiple choice, single select, JSON object & Array
- Suported column data type: Number, text, long-text, timestamp, file, image, email, password
- Sortable column: DESC, ASC
- Drag & Drop column to arrange
- Pagination data
- Alert error system
- Multiple language support: English, French, Italian, German, Vietnamese…
- Built with Bootstrap 3 & Angular
- Responsive and beautiful Table & Grid design, compatible with every bootstrap 3 theme.
- Scripts Files
- Quick setup guide
- Basic Demo
- Advance Demo: with Login system
Buyer rates and talks
- There is an comprehensive documentation included in downloaded folders
- Feel free to discuss about adminTable at this site
- Contact me at themeforest
Please rate and give me your comment!
- EXPORT Csv, Excel, XML, SQL, Json, Txt
- Multi level select: DropDown Cascade
- Fix some UI bugs.
- Support languages: Italian, Thailandese
- Support <a href="Json Editor - Angular Directive">Jsoneditor</a>
- Support languages: Italian, Vietnamese, German
- Update 2 mode view: TABLE & GRID.
- Drag & Drop to arrange columns.
- Support languages: English, French
- Upgrade design and interface.
- Add new property for config objects: baseApiUrl, rowsPerPageOptions, maxPagesLoops
- Add title to every buttons.
- update column data type: Email, Password
- Add alert error system
- Add demo with login system in documentation.