Friendly is really a social network for friends. Friendly included as features: Pages, Groups, Photo Albums, Messages, Live Chat, Comments, Share’s, Like’s, #Hashtags, @Mentions, Real-time Notifications. Users will have a private profiles, only for friends or public profiles. Also can report posts and comments. Users can decide which of your posts will be public, and which posts only for friends. These are only some of the functionalities that do of “Fiendly” the ideal social network for you to have your own community of friends.
Try the online demo using the following login details:
This user also is an administrator.
Regular License: Regular License | CodeCanyon
Extended License: Extended License | CodeCanyon
- Really a social network for friends?: Right. Really a social network for friends, like Facebook. Now you have Friendly, that offers this feature.
- Authentication: You can authenticate with Facebook, Twitter, VK, or your email.
- News Feed: Here is displayed your activity and the activities of your friends. It also shows the activities of the pages that you follow and the activities of the groups where you are a member. If you want, you can be friends with a user and not follow. This allows you, have a News Feed with fewer stories. The same can be done with groups and pages. You can be a member of a group, but not follow. Or, you can Like a page, and do not necessarily follow.
- User Profile: You can have a public profile, private profile, or a profile to friends only. You can leave, other users, write in your biography. Or, you can do that only your friends, write in your biography. Or you can have a user profile where only you can write in your biography. The posts, written in your biography, you can always remove them; even if they were made by other users. Friendly gives you all this flexibility.
- Cover and Photo in User Profile: Friendly is in keeping with the trend of modern social networks. Thus provides a user profile with photo and cover. This is also applied to the pages created by users. In the case of groups, only have cover.
- Write a post: When you make a new posts, you can decide whether it is public, private, or only for your friends. You can attach photos, videos (Youtube o Vimeo) or audios (SoundCloud) on each post. You can decorate your posts with a group of emoticons, if you want to. You can always delete a post, if you do not like.
- Who is online: You can always see who of your friends are online. This, in order to have a conversation, or to send messages.
- Filter Posts: In addition to the posts in the News Feed, you will also see a section with just your posts (those you’ve written in your biography, on your friends, your page and your group). You can also see a section for posts with photos, and a section for posts with videos. And also have a section to view all posts that you like.
- Friendship: Have a section that shows the list of your friends, the list of users who follow you, the list of users that you follow, and the list of users who want to be your friends.
- Pages: You can create the pages you want, assign a category, put a photo, and a cover.
- Groups: You can create public groups, closed, or secret.
- Notifications in Real Time: Constantly you will receive notifications in real time. When someone comments on your post, when someone wants to be your friend, when someone has accepted your friendship, when someone made like on your page, etc.
- Preview Card: You can see a “preview” of a profile (user, page, or group) through an Preview Card.
- #Hashtag and @Mentions: Use # to create hashtags you want. Use @username to mention any user, in posts, and comments.
- Trending #Hashtag: Displays the trend, according to hashtags.
- Live Chat: Talk to your friends using a private chat.
- Search: The application has: search engine user and hashtags, search engine of pages, search engine of groups.
- 100% Responsive: Observe it on any device (desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets). It is 100% responsive.
- Infinite Scroll: Yes, infinite scroll
- Advertising and PayPal: Users can create their own advertising and pay using Paypal. If no ads, created by users, then alternate ads (which can be adsense) shown.
Please leave us a message through this contact form and we will be glad to help!
Update V1.5.3 [ 28 January 2016 ]
Update V1.5.2 [ 23 March 2015 ]
- Improved file structure on the theme “default”.
- “Sitemap” was added.
- The preload has been removed.
- The viewer URL was optimized with the latest version of Android Studio.
Update V1.5.1 [ 27 December 2014 ]
- Improved display of “Sections” in case mobile horizontal.
- Improved user recommendation on “Meet more users”.
- Added the functionality API for Developers.
- Added the Portuguese language. Thanks Rodrigo Motta for this contribution.
Update V1.5.0 [ 17 December, 2014 ]
- Now the user can terminate your account.
- In “Administration Area”, shown, the accounts of users who have requested to be removed.
- Added a new option in the user profile, for easy administration. This option is only viewable by administrators.
Update V1.4 [ 10 October, 2014 ]
- Improved functionality “Like button” on pages.
- Improved functionality “Join Group button” in the groups.
- Added functionality: the user can delete pages.
- Added functionality: the user can delete their groups.
- Search, online friends, was improved (in the chat box below).
- Functionality, the chat box below, was improved.
- Improved, validating usernames, for pages and groups.
- “Social information” for user profiles are added.
- Functionality for creating pages is improved.
- Functionality for creating groups improved.
- Functionality “Keep me logged in”, on the login, was added.
- Functionality is added, the administrator can delete pages from users.
- Functionality is added, the administrator can delete groups of users.
Update [ 30 September, 2014 ]
- Improved displays of TimeZone.
- Is optimized writing comments.
- Added the hiding of birth in user profiles.
- Login with Facebook was improved.
- Has been added authentication with Google Plus.
- Has been added authentication with Linkedin.
- Has been added authentication with Yahoo.
Update V1.3 [ 26 September, 2014 ]
- Only includes the folder “app”, to include there own .apk file.
- The folder “app” is necessary so that your visitors can download your android application.
- This update was released hours after the release of version 1.3. But Codecanyon has recently approved (4 days later).
Update V1.2 [ 23 September, 2014 ]
- Login with Twitter was improved.
- Improved display of long comments.
- Has been added authentication with VK.
- Added a area to download the android app.
- Improved search.
- Redesigned the “home”. Now displays icons social authentication.
- The source code of the app for Android Studio is added.
- PSD files for some of the icons used in the application are included.
Update V1.1 [ 19 September, 2014 ]
- Improved display for small screens.
- Improved display of long posts.
- Improved viewing posts on the dashboard, making it faster.
- Improved display ads.
- Images in advertisements are added.
- Verification of pages in the admin are added.
- Was improved, the implementation of logging, with Facebook.
- Was added, the state of global notifications, to be displayed in the page title (in numeric format).
- Has optimized the display of results in the search with hashtag.
- Has been optimized viewing posts, for displaying messages in groups.
- Has been optimized authenticator Twitter.