Easy to get started and use, Fess Up is a simple, easy to use, web-based Anonymous Confession Application written in PHP/MySQLi. Post Confessions and comment on Confessions. Administrators have full control over all Confessions, Comments, Users, Ads and more.
Anonymous Confessions & Comments
All Views and Voting is IP based, limiting repeats
Registered User Features
Simple Login and Password Recovery
User Profile Manager
Manage Confessions and Comments posted while logged in
View Advertisement Statistics
Full Administration area to manage all Users, Confessions, Comments & Advertisements
Unlimited User Accounts
Deactivate & Activate Users as needed
Deactivate & Activate Confession & Comments
Deactivate & Activate Advertisements
Admin only area to manage All Registered Users
Create & Manage User Accounts
Full control over settings used throughout Fess Up
Fully Documented & Clean Code
SEO Friendly URLs
Social Sharing of Confessions via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn
Custom Profanity Filter and CAPTCHA
No Frameworks used, Fess Up is fully hand coded from the start to finish
Easy to use web-based installation & set-up
Translation ready via Localization files
Fess Up is Built using Bootstrap 3.3.5 & Fontawesome 4.4.0
Fess Up REQUIRES PHP 5.x & MySQLi Connection, and mcrypt_encrypt / mcrypt_decrypt
Fess Up Demo Accounts
Primary (Superuser) Account: email@example.com / pass123
Administrator Account: firstname.lastname@example.org / pass123
Active User: email@example.com / pass123
Active User: firstname.lastname@example.org / pass123
Inactive User: email@example.com / pass123
Minor Fix December 3, 2015
- Added the sign-in.php file to the localization
Just upload/overwrite the sign-in.php to your web host.
No other changes are needed to apply this update.
Minor Bug Fixes November 28, 2015
- Fixed a bug with the Resend Account Activation email
- Fixed a Localization error in the View Confession page
- Fixed a bug with the Like and Dislike Tooltips
- Added the Profanity Check to the Footer's Recent Comments.
Minor Update: November 27, 2015
- Fixed a bug that was not allowing the Page Content - Rules of Conduct to save properly.
Major Update: November, 2015
- New Version 2
- Updated to Bootstrap 3.3.5
- Updated to Fontawesome 4.4.0
- New Features and improvements throughout
Minor Update: January 19, 2015
- Fixed the encoding bug that was not displaying special characters correctly
Note: This fix will not fix confessions all ready posted. It will only apply the fix to any new confessions.
Minor Update: December 21, 2014
- Fixed the Twitter Button share URL bug
- Fixed the Installation Page Password field bug
Note: If you have all ready installed Fess Up, you do not need to overwrite the install.php file unless you choose to.
Minor Update: November 11 2014
- Fixed the Google Analytic Code not saving/displaying correctly.
- Initial Release
预览 Fess Up Anonymous Confessions 等待分享
Easy to get started and use, Fess Up is a simple, easy to use, web-based Anonymous Confession Applic