EasyLogin Pro – User Membership System
- Full Authentication – The script provides the complete functionality for authentication: Log in, Sign up, Email Activation and Password Recover.
- User Settings – The users have access to a settings page where they can change the email address, username, password, profile information and upload avatars.
- Social Authentication – The script includes a whopping of 10 different social authentication methods: Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Instagram, VK, Yammer, Foursquare and Soundcloud.
- Private Messages – The user can add users as contacts and send messages. With a decent server you can even enable realtime messages.
- Comment System – Full comment system integrated.
- Modals or Inline – Choose between dialog prompts or standard inline forms.
- 6 Color Schemes – The script comes with 6 color schemes Dark, Light, Blue, Coffee, Ectoplasm and Midnight.
- Responsive Design – Using the Bootstrap front-end framework, EasyLogin Pro is completely optimized for mobile devices.
- Advance User Fields – Add your own custom fields with validation and display them in the sign up form, user settings or admin page.
- Advance Mailer – Use a SMTP configuration, navite PHP mail or the popular Mailgun and Mandrill mail services.
- Multi Language – Add as many translations you want. The script will automatically detect your language.
- Admin Contrl Panel – Manage users, roles, custom fields, script settings, send emails and private messages.
- User Roles & Permissions – Create multiple roles with permissions and assign them to the users.
- AJAX Driven System – All of the form are submitted with AJAX to minimize page refreshes and for a better user experience.
- Security – The script uses Bcrypt for password hashing, encrypted cookies, XSS and CSRF attack preventions.
- Quick Start + In Depth Documentation – Install and configure the script in matter of minutes or read the in depth documentation to learn more about the script.
- Powerful API – Create your own design then just simply call intuitive classes and methods for log in, sign up, etc.
See the server requirements for the script here.