- 1.9 MB
- EviLA's Unity Assets
- Unity 5.6.3 或更高版本
|| FORUM THREAD || YOUTUBE TUTORIALS||
EviLA's Bullet Time Addon for Invector let's you have the popular bullet time mechanic for your game and allows you to do cool visual effects such as breaching in most first person games and the bullet time mechanic in max payne.
It can also be repurposed for magic systems to be used as a spell.
|| MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS ||
Unity 5.5.0 or higher.
Invector Melee Combat (v2.2.4+) or Shooter
|| FEATURES ||
1. Setup in less than 10 minutes
2. More than a dozen options to control every aspect of the bullet time effect
3. Complete with Bullet Time Triggers and implemented as a generic action for extensibility
4. Out of the box support for Post Processing Stack v2
5. Player independent Bullet Time. Bullet time effect can be used in game without letting player use the effect
All of the scripts will be continuously supported and updated in correspondence to all updates to Invector controller.
If any third party integrations are needed, I'll be happy to take a look and see what I can do if I own the asset.
Extract the package into your assets folder and please read through the documentation on how to do the installation.