MK Dropzone – The one that resizes your Joomla! images
NEW: Module + Plugin
Tired to use photo editing softwares to resize your images and upload them into your Joomla! folders? How to automatically resize images in Joomla on the fly? Now it’s gone, finally you can upload multiple photos in Joomla simply dragging them into the dropzone area and it will automatically save them into the folder destination in 4 differents output: intro image (thumbnail or small), medium size, large/full image (for article view) and the original one.
Notice that this is an administrator module that will be displayed in your control panel. From v1.4 a plugin is available to upload images directly from the article form!
Drag and drop to upload images on Joomla! has never been so easy!
Current version 1.3
You can set the MK Dropzone parameters to choose your default values the full and intro images, while the original will be just uploaded just like it is.
Moreover, you can set the compression value for JPEG images. PNG will keep their trasparency! GIF format is also supported.
Watch it on Youtube!
- Joomla! 3.x compatible!
- Use MK Dropzone directly into your main administration control panel
- Drag and drop images
- Set max width value for small, medium and large size images
- NEW: photo will be resized on their longer side, so now you can manage portrait and landscape photos.
- NEW: on the fly you can choose to cut to square, photo will be cutted starting from center.
- Set compression value for JPEG images
- NEW: choose custom suffix to append or prepend to resized images
- NEW: change width and quality on the fly directly from the dropzone area
- Image format will not be changed: jpg to jpg, gif to gif, png to png
- PNG transparency allowed
- Choose folder destination and output type (full, intro, original)
v1.3 * added medium size * renamed sizes into small, medium and large * added cut to square option v1.2
* Fixed warning message on subfolders
* General code improvement
* Added subfolders into dropdown menu
* Added custom suffix
* Added prepend/append option param
* Added custom options under the dropzone
* Fixed security bug
* Improved security