About PHP Text To Speech Converter
Text-to-Speech (TTS) allows any text to be converted into spoken language. The whole TTS function is based on API TTS script which accepts various sentences. Text reading functionality can be implemented to convey all information vocally to users in order to help your visitors to interact with your website more easily.
- Convert unlimited number of characters into spoken language.
- Text-to-speech script speaks in 26 languages!
See all supported languages
- No flash plugin is needed, as this TTS script is based on HTML5.
- Easy to install.
- No jQuery, No dependences from any other frameworks.
- Comes with cache system.
- Stop/Pause/Resume functions.
Full documentation can bee found HERE
Demo and an example of what you can achieve with this script can be found HERE
The game with integrated TTS solution can be viewed and played HERE
If you have any problems downloading this script after the purchase, please drop me a line.
I hope that you report any errors encountered so that we can continue to improve this script. Enjoy!
V 1.4.1 – 30 July, 2015
- API change.
- New languages.
V 1.4 – 25 February, 2015
- Rewritten code from scratch.
- Cache system implemented (less files to store!).
- Pause/Resume functions implemented.
V 1.3.2 – 8 October, 2014
- The main code has been updated with some supplements.
- English Male voice is now working.
V 1.3.1 – 4 October, 2014
- A temporary functionality fix, due to discontinuity of API used in this script. [MALE EN is currently not supported, all other languages and accents are working as usual].
V 1.3 – 11 July, 2014
- The audio “Stop” function added.
- Now, Text-to-Speech is mobile compatible*
V 1.2 – 4 July, 2014
The performance of the code has been fixed and updated: now, it uses Ajax to send text for the conversion, where even longer texts can be converted into spoken language.
V 1.1 – 3 July, 2014
V 1.0 – 1 July, 2014
- The secondary API for en_US & en added to reduce load on primary API.
- Conversion of special chars has been fixed.
- New demo page.