- 89.2 kB
- Unity 5.0.0 或更高版本
This editor extension provides a simple yet incredibly handy move gizmo designed to speed up the level design process.
New in V1.1
When the gizmo is active, you can use it to snap objects to mesh or terrain surfaces (with axis alignment) making level decoration and prop placement simple and fun.
The package also includes 2 bonus features: the ability to easily rotate and scale the selected objects using a combination of hotkeys and mouse movement, which further speeds up the workflow by not always having to switch between different gizmo types. When more control is needed the Unity standard gizmos can be activated as needed.
The following assets are not included with the package but they were used in the videos and images:
• Eternal Temple
• FKM Forest Pack
• place objects on meshes (no mesh colliders neeeded);
• place objects on terrain surfaces (requires terrain colliders);
• rotate objects around the surface normal with hotkeys and mouse;
• uniform scale objects with hotkeys and mouse;
• align the X, Y or Z object axes with the surface normal;
• manipulate multiple objects at once;
• works with multi-level hierarchies (in this case all objects in the hierarchy are treated as a single volume);
• placement and axis alignment can also be performed on the scene grid surface if no terrain or mesh is hovered by the mouse cursor;