- 7.3 MB
- Llockham Industries
- Unity 5.4.0 或更高版本
Dynamic Decals is a physically based decal solution built from the ground up to be fast, simple and flexible.
- Move rotate and scale decals in real time
- Generate decals at run-time
- Project decals onto skinned meshes
- Overlap and order decals
- Clean, simple editor integration
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR)
- Run-time Printers
- Run-time Positioners
- Omnidirectional Projections
- Projection Erasers
- 6 Demo scenes included
- No setup required, Import package and go
- Supports Deferred & Forward rendering paths
- Supports all shader models
- Full source code
The system is built upon the screen-space deferred method, instead of trying to calculate geometry like the systems of old.
This allows us to move, rotate & scale decals in real time (with no performance cost), overlap decals (with no z-fighting & no draw order issues), project onto skinned meshes and place decals at run-time, on insanely complex surfaces, without expensive generation costs.
This technique isn't new, Unreal have been using it for a while now. It's been possible in Unity since 5.3, but nobodies built a proper system around it. Until now.