Easy to get started and use, Passworx is a simple, easy to use, web-based Password Management application written in PHP/MySQLi & jQuery. These days you need to remember way to many passwords. Passworx offers a web based system with one account/password to remember to access all of your Accounts/Passwords.
You can add all of your passwords into a single user account, which is locked with a master password. So you only have to remember a single password to unlock the all of your password entries.
Passworx is designed to assist in creating a password management website where unlimited users can join and store their passwords.
Passworx Demo Accounts
Major Update: December, 2015
- New Version 3
- Updated to Bootstrap 3.3.5
- Updated to Fontawesome 4.4.0
- New Features and improvements throughout
Minor Update - September 8, 2014
1. Updated index.php to set the $pageName variable correctly
2. Added the View User Page (viewUser.php) page to the translation files
If you have all ready translated any of the language files, just copy/paste the new localizations (at the bottom of the updated file to you translated file.
DO NOT over-write your file, or all translations will be lost.
Major Update: July 2014
- New Version 2
- Reworked that dashboard - moved the tabs from the top to the left.
- Updated to Bootstrap 3.2.0
- Updated to Fontawesome 4.1.0
- Minor bug fixes
- Initial Release