This script will let your visitors to log in with their facebook / twitter account and search for a random chat.
If you want to test you have to connect with 2 different social accounts because the demo website it doesn’t have many users searching for a chat in the same time with you. Just search from 2 different browsers (different accounts) and you will see it works.
Demo Welcome to nginx!
Profile page example http://chat.aleee.info/profile/aleee
Admin panel http://chat.aleee.info/admin (admin, password)
- responsive design
- php mvc pattern
- log in with facebook / twitter
- good looking urls, example: domain.tld/example1/example2/
- search for a random chat (by interests)
- log in (facebook, twitter) / logout
- post comments
- edit profile (like background)
- register a custom username
- profile comments alerts in menu
- view chat history
- report users & comments
- log in / edit account / logout
- edit website settings
- search / view / edit users
- search / edit / delete comments
- view reports
v1.1.0 [1 May 2014]
v1.2.0 [2 May 2014]
- Fixed the sending twice a message problem.
v1.3.0 [3 May 2014]
- Fixed the languages problem.
v1.3.1 [8 May 2014]
- Added the report system (comments & users).
- Added the ability for admins to suspend an user.
- Added the ability for users to register an username.
- Fixed a twitter login bug.
v1.3.2 [13 May 2014]
- Now you can submit a chat message by pressing ENTER.
- Made the menu to slide on mobile devices.
- Change the Facebook function when the user cancel the login to redirect back.
- Added the option to login with LinkedIn.