60Sec Contact Form is a script developed using pure PHP code with MySQL database. On client side it uses Bootstrap framework so it’s fully responsive and if you are using custom Bootstrap theme it will fit right in. It’ main purpose is to provide your website users to contact you via this form.
You can visit my website for live demonstration!
- Has Admin panel!
- Has Form Builderl!
- YOU CAN ADD NEW FIELDS WITHOUT HAVING TO WRITE SINGLE LINE OF CODE!!!
- Fully responsive!
- Built using Bootstrap
- Uses MySQL database for message storing
- Easy installation using Installation Wizard
- Configuration file is automatically generated
- All database tables are automatically generated
- No additional configuration required
- Easy (one line of code!) to integrate into any existing PHP page on your website
- Customisable email message that is sent to you
- Customisable email subject
- Uses Google Recaptcha
- Can send emails to multiple email address
- Can send emails via PHP mail() and Mailchimp
- All forms are submitted using Ajax (no page reload!)
- Customisable settings creation
- Customisable form building using Admin panel!
- Client side form validations for required fields (*)
- Animated sliding messages using Bootstrap
- Version 2.0 is live now and it brings you Form Builder. You can now add new fields to your contact form without having to write a single line of code. Just drag custom fields to your form
- Choose between Light, Dark and Transparent(IOS7 style) theme
- Keeps history of messages and you can view/search them from panel
- Marks unread messages and shows number of unread messages
- Create/delete and change default settings while you have live website running
- Option for banning user email and ip address. Banned users can’t contact you
Admin Panel Protection:
- PDO prepared statements for database manipulation – no SQL injection
- CSRF Protection
- XSS Protection
- Advanced session security – no Session hijacking and Session fixation
- Each user has different name for folder where Admin panel is stored
- Fully commented code
- Code adheres to PSR standards
- Programmed using Object Oriented PHP
- Uses MySQL database
- Class CFDatabase provides basic CRUD operations for database communication
- Uses Bootstrap framework on client side
It works on PHP 5.x version and MySQL 4.x or MySQL 5.x version.
If you have any questions please leave a comment or you can contact me via contact form on my website
You can view documentation for this script here