Demonstration & Management
Back-end view: Sirius Language Editor
Demo Front-end views: Sirius PHP Language Editor 2.3
Note: Translator APIs Disabled for Demo. (Daily Limits)
Sirius provides functions to retrieve language files and lines of text for purposes of internationalization.
In your website folder you’ll find one called language containing sets of language files. You can create your own language files as needed in order to display error and other messages in other languages.
Language keys are typically stored in your database, but it’s working with local php variables. When you complete all modify actions, you can easily Synchronize of your database records to language files.
Sirius allows the administrator easy edit or create new languages. You don’t need to share your editor; create and use only language files for shared projects.
- Multi-language (for editor)
- Two-level admnistration
- Bootstrap supported
- UTF-8 Supported
- One-click for X language translation
- One-click for copy / paste keys
- Fully ajax controlled
- Timezone & Charset defination
- Page-specific language file loader
- Front and Back-end page language translations
- Categorization & Backup system
- Bulk translation
- Google, Bing and MyMemory API Support (Only MyMemory included)
- Word & Character counter for API limits
- PHP Version 5.4+
- MySQLi Extension
- Curl Extension
- Writable Folders
- Script Execute Time (Unlimited)
- Fopen Extension
If you have trouble with Sirius, please use contact form in my profile. Don’t share your URL on comment area. Also if you sent directly mail about support request, please attach your purchase code in your message.
Before Purchase: Sirius is not contain membership or administration login system. Its just work like a tool for project creation, you can remove Sirius editor after all works and translations done. Demo front-end page just demo for language changes.
Please try to contact me before negative votes if you have trouble with Sirius. Sirius already passed beta-tests, but there too many servers available and server differences, hosting settings / permissions is not mean script faulty. Please contact me if you have trouble with usage I can optimize of your Sirius with your hosting settings if its possible.
v.3.0 – Aug 07, 2015
- New class system added
- API plugins for Translations
- Front & Back-end language files
- Page-specific file loader. You no need to include all language files.
- Key system replaced with array lists
- No more required root directory files (db connection etc)
- Language handler changed. Its just only one file for fetch of your keys
- New language adding issue fixed
- All country flags included
- Minified Bootstrap
- Updated to MySQLi