LOOKING FOR A BETTER COST ESTIMATOR? CLICK HERE!
CMS Visual Cost Estimator is a script which can estimate the website design or any service for your clients, then can be turned into invoice in order to proceed to checkout it through paypal gateway payment. Also it provides an administration section where site admins can create custom forms, fields, manage layout fields and all kind of editing operations. It’s really easy to customize and you don’t need programming skills.
Try the online demo:
Demo: CMS VISUAL COST ESTIMATOR
Admin: CMS VISUAL COST ESTIMATOR
- Fully responsive
- Cross Browser : ie8, ie9, ie10, chrome, firefox, safari, opera
- Estimator forms can be turned into invoice, then you can checkout through payment gateway.
- Multi Language Support (Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, German, Portuguese, Chinese)
- Built in Installation wizard
- Extended HTML documentation.
- Free support and upgrades.
- Payment Gateway Integration-PayPal and Offline
- Visual estimator forms up to 12 column grid design
- Seven fields supported: Text box, Text area, Check box, Radio button, Select list, Range slider (two modes), Binary
- Email Notifications
- upload unlimited images for each field.
- Easily add/delete forms, fields, field inputs, field images, estimates, invoices and users
- Language Switcher
- Invoicing feature (print and pdf)
- File/Image manager integrated
- Form estimates manager
- Customizable fields
- Dynamic builder form-Easy drag and drop of fields for each individual form
- Three mailing option: PHP, SMTP and Sendmail
- and so much more.
Please rate if you like the script and I’ll keep rolling new updates and cool features.
Change Log / Updates
Update 10 Feb. 2014. (v.2.03)
Update 11 Dec. 2013. (v.2.02)
- Fixed – images width problem on dinamic tooltip
- Fixed – width problem on tooltip container
- Fixed – show price calculation on top of frontend
In order to upgrade from previous version, just replace all files except the directory: (VCEscript)/application/config
- New – added units on viewing report estimate and units,unit price on invoice
- Fixed – range slider prices weren’t shown on invoice
Update 7 Dec. 2013. (v.2.01)
Update 2 Dec. 2013. (v.2.0)
- Fixed – problem at showing images on applications installed on sub folders
- Fixed – problem at showing some fields (ranges slider, radio button, checkbox) on frontend
Please note that upgrade is not possible from previous version, due to a completely different file structure
- Version 2.0 was completely rewritten
- New: Added multilanguage support
- New: Added a file manager integration
- New: Added a lightbox for help note dinamic content of each field
- New: Added Paypal IPN Integration and offline option
- New: Added Language Switcher
- New: Added invoice feature (print and pdf)
- New: Added New field: binary (is used for yes/no questions)
- New: Added an option to hide price labels from each input field on estimate form.
- New: Option to upload unlimited images for each field from backend. these will be shown on estimator for each corresponding input field
- New: Added option to customize the number of images to be shown
- Update: Now form estimator can be turned into invoice, then invoice can be payed via paypal ipn
- Update: Add a new range field mode: select list (this makes your range slider uses your custom select list options. )
- Update: Added option on textbox field to be a recipient email
- Update: Added new options for all fields
- Update: Added option to resend the estimate form
Update 11 Nov. 2013. (v.1.0)
- Fixed showing “number of pages” on email notification and frontend.