YouTube Video Uploader 3.0 is the only YouTube API-based PHP script in the meket that lets you add YouTube uploading functionality to your own website or web application. It allows your users to upload videos directly to your own YouTube Channel, without the need to sign in to YouTube or even have Google Account. The script uses the latest version (3.0) of YouTube Application Programming Interface (API) to upload videos and and set the video’s metadata (title, description, tags, status, and category).
While videos are being uploaded, progress bar show the current video upload progress so your users don’t have to second guess how long uploading videos is going to take. You can set video file size limit and video types with ease to ensure your website is free from abuse.
To make this script work, you’ll need to create and authorize an app in Google Developer Console at https://console.developers.google.com (very easy, see instructions).You can integrate this script in any application with minimum effort and without the need to use MySQL unless you need to save user’s logs and info.
- Upload videos directly from user’s browser to your YouTube channel without the need to worry about your account credentials.
- Uses the latest version (3.0) of YouTube Application Programming Interface (API) to upload videos and and set the video’s metadata.
- Many aspects of the script are fully customizable, allowing you the freedom to create an uploader that does exactly what you need it to. You need to add just two lines of code in your pages to integrate the video uploader.
- HTML5 file uploader for ultimate compatibility.
- Real-time uploading progress bar indicator, so users do not have to second guess how long uploading files is going to take.
- Set video size limits and video type limits with ease to PASS/GET video data. – Ease of workflow and usability for the application.
Video Uploader 3.0 has been designed to make implementation as easy as possible. Before purchasing or implementing, make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
- A server capable of parsing PHP (5.2.0 or higher).
- jQuery 1.4.x or greater.
- Any HTML5 compatible browser (e.g., Chrome, FireFox, MS Edge, etc.)
If you need to integrate the form in any of your existing pages (e.g., mypage.php) just add the following two lines:
<?php include (“uploader_head.php”); ?>
<?php include(“uploader_form.php”); ?>
GET options and destination page
Many video data are found in viduploader3/upload_to_youtube/processing.php and can be processed for saving or passing to other pages:
Version 1.0.0 March 25, 2016
- First release
Version 1.0.1 April 25, 2016
- Minor bug fixes in script and .htaccess that generate PHP 500 Error in some server settings.
Quick Start Guide
Advanced Setup Guide
Credits and Resources
YouTube Data API Reference
Google APIs Client Library for PHP
PHP Server-Side YouTube V3 OAuth API Video Upload Guide (Special thanks to Dom Sammut)