Attention! Looking for an integrated, hosted solution ? Checkout our all-in-one 3D API
Is your 3D printer big enough ? What sized package will you need to ship that Thing ?
Let us help
Calculate the length, width and height of the 3D object i.e. the Bounding Box of the 3D STL model file, before you print it !
And also compute:
- Box Volume
- Perform Unit Conversions
Easy to use PHP methods:
- getBBox() returns an array of [“Length”,”Width”,”Height”] calculated from the 3D STL file.
- getBBoxVolume() returns Bounding Box Volume calculated from the 3D STL file.
You might also like
All-in-one integrated, hosted solution optimized for 3D calculations:
Awesome Companion Products
- Object Volume / Weight Calculator
- 3D Printed Product Viewer
- 3D Printing Pipeline
08 Apr 2014:
1. Fixed an intialization bug that was causing erroneous box volumes for certain files.