Visitor Signin System is a PHP Web Application is a simple and easy to use check in & check out procedure for visitors on a single check in and out station, So you can keep track of people who visit your office. Please check out our documentation at Visitor Signin System - Documentation
Demo Login: Visitor Signin System | Login
(Note: Must have a Windows based Operating System tablet for camera to work since its flash base or you can turn off image capture in site settings to turn off and just use signature.)
- Visitor Management
- Utilize the windows tablet front facing camera to take picture of Visitor
- Signature to be captured when a visitor checks in
- Print out badge with visitor picture and name for visitor
- Easy install with simple steps using install.php
- Full Log capability when visitor gets force signed out and deleted
- Table log of user logins and data modification
- Dual-user permissions groups (admin and basic user accounts)
- Admin Approvel prior to new user account setup
- Captcha™ math problem on login/forgot/register pages to protect from brute force attacks
- Full Feature Admin Section; with user management, additional logs, and panel settings
- Clean user friendly interface
- Highly configurable (Commented Code)
- Can turn off feature take picture of visitor
- Maintenance Mode if you don’t want to have any visitor’s signin
- Email Notification when visitor signs in and when user registers for the admin back end
- Export Visitors to Excel (CSV File)
- Image of Visitors with signature are stored in the database encoded so no file storage makes it safer.
Version 1.0.1 – 17 DECEMBER 15
Version upgrades are free. Please contact us if you need help installing.
- + Added VSS Version Check on Settings Page.
- + Made Account Search function better.
- + Added autofocus to input pages.
- + Fixed Profile page layout issues.
- - Framework Upgrades.
- * PHP/HTML bug fixes and improvements.
- * PHP Notice/Warning fixes.
- * Updated install.php to fix install issues.
- * Initial Release
Please contact us to discuss new features as well as any bugs you might find.