Box is an online cloud storage application based on Laravel. This will help you to create a custom cloud storage file manager for your team, your office or even start your own cloud storage business. Now you don’t need to pay a single penny to buy cloud storage (e.g. Dropbox etc.). Make your own cloud storage using 3rd party cloud storage service.
- Use Dropbox as your file storage
- Use Box.com as your file storage
- Multiple 3rd party cloud storage service adding feature
- Choose default storage option
- Realtime default storage changing feature
- 1 Click auto installer
- Administrator panel
- Administrator can upload files on any users account
- Administrator can view all users profile
- Administrator can download all users files
- Administrator can change the users existing role
- Users panel
- Users can upload files
- Users can download files
- All administrators and users will have different folder on Box.com
- Users can only view their profile
- All uploaded files will immediately available on either Box.com or Dropbox through API
- Any changes on Box.com or Dropbox will immediately reflect on the application
- Files thumbnail feature
- Delete files with just 1 click
- Download files with just 1 click
- User registration
- Password reset
- Google material design
- Accessible from all devices
- Files thumbnail
- Delete files
- Dropbox support
- Google drive support
- Direct video stream
- Lightbox feature
=== Version 1.2 ===
New: Dropbox support.
New: Added connect option for all user types.
Tweak: Rewritten the change user change role functionality.
Tweak: Remove creating folder on Box.com when signing up for both administrator and user.
Tweak: Documentation updated.
Tweak: Refactored various condition and code for better performance.
Fixed: Base URL for installing on a sub-directory or sub-domain.
=== Version 1.1 ===
New: Files thumbnail support.
New: Files delete option.
=== Version 1.0 ===