Droppy Premium Subscriptions:
Droppy Premium Subscription will allow your Droppy users to get more out of your service. They will be able to subscribe to a premium plan, this will give them some more features like larger file uploads, longer file storage, no advertisements and the password function. The plugin will charge the user every billing cycle (You can set your own price, billing cycle etc.), and checks if the payments are successfully made. Users can easily cancel/re-subscribe using their own control panel.
- Set premium file upload size
- Set premium password function
- Set premium file storage time
- Set premium advertisement disabled/enabled
- Custom email notifications
- Checks for subscription cancelation / reverse payment
- Fully translatable
- Sandbox option (For testing)
- Installed within minutes
- Fast support
- Free updates
- Droppy – Online file sharing (V 1.2.1+)
- Paypal business account
- Web server
V 1.0.5 (19 December, 2015)
* Fixed: Issue where logo on Paypal page was not showing correctly.
V 1.0.4 (16 December, 2015)
* Fixed: Works with the latest version of Droppy.
V 1.0.3 (13 December, 2015)
* Added: Forgot password feature.
* Fixed: Issue that favicon was not showing.
* Fixed: Issue with plugin version was not correctly updated.
* Fixed: Issue when status was canceled_end.
* Fixed: Issue where advertisements where still showing (When turned off).
* Fixed: Issue with “Password function enabled” feature.
* Fixed: Issue where currency was not applied to the checkout.
V 1.0.2 (19 November, 2015)
* Added: Some improvements for HTTPS connections.
* Added: The tabs “My account, Go premium and logout” to the translation file.
* Added: The tab “My uploads”.
* Fixed: Issue where currency was not getting saved.
V 1.0.1 (09 November, 2015)
* Fixed: An issue where the plugin was not redirecting to Paypal.
* Fixed: An issue where the delete user button was not working.
V 1.0.0 (06 November, 2015)
- Initial release