v1.0.1 – View Change Log
The online password manager for small teams.
Tired of digging through emails, sticky notes, and spreadsheets just to find that one password? PassHub helps you store & organize all your team’s logins.
This self-hosted solution means you own your data, and avoid all the security issues associated with the big players.
What features would you like to see in PassHub? Fill out this one minute survey and let me know!
- PassHub password manager application
- Written documentation including installation guide and user guide
- API documentation for developers
- 6 months support
- Future updates
Features in Detail
- Responsive Material Design
Enjoy an attractive and usable interface based on Google’s material design standards. Compatible with smartphones, tablets, and desktop.
- Secure user passwords
User accounts created to access PassHub have their passwords securely hashed
- Secure login storage
Logins stored inside PassHub have all fields securely encrypted using a unique key
- User Management
Create admin (has access to to manage users) or regular users, each with their own private “My Logins” category
Create categories and assign logins to them
- Live Search
Find the right login quickly by keyword, category, or both
- Copy to clipboard
On flash-enabled browsers, simply click a field to copy its value to clipboard
- Multiple field types
Store any text content in a login by creating fields with either text, textarea, or password field types
- Well documented code
Code uses DocBlocks for all classes and methods, and is heavily commented.
- Built with the Fat Free Framework
- Object-oriented code
- Protected against XSS and CSRF attacks
- Meets PSR-1 Basic Coding Standard and PSR-2 Coding Style Guide to ensure a high level of technical interoperability between shared PHP code.
- Meets PSR-4 autoloader requirements.
In order for PassHub to work correctly, your web hosting must meet these requirements:
- Apache web server
- PHP version 5.4 or greater—check your web hosting control panel for a PHP version switcher if it doesn’t meet this requirement, or contact your web host to upgrade
- MySQL version 5.5 or greater
Are you an existing buyer? I’d love to hear from you. Please rate PassHub, write a quick review, or contact me if you have ideas for improvements!
This theme adheres to Semantic Versioning.
[1.0.1] – 2015-11-25
- Favicon/app shortcut icon
- Strings in config.ini are no longer split into arrays when commas are part of the string. Previously generated 500 internal server error after installation.
[1.0.0] – 2015-10-22
- Materialize—A modern responsive front-end framework based on Material Design
- Fat-Free Framework–A powerful yet easy-to-use PHP micro-framework designed to help you build dynamic and robust web applications – fast!
- Burgers–contains classes for users and ACL for the Fat-Free Framework
- php-passgen–A MIT-licensed library for generating cryptographically secure passwords in PHP
- php-encryption–a class for doing symmetric encryption in PHP
- PHP Coding Standards Fixer–The PSR-1 and PSR-2 Coding Standards fixer for your code