Easily create your own photo hosting, sharing, editing and management application in minutes. No Coding knowledge required.
- Translatable – Picturish is fully translation ready. All you need to do is translate key – value pairs in a simple text file.
- Documentation – Picturish comes with in depth documentation that explains everything from installation to all the features.
- Ads – 7 integrated ad spots. All you need to do is paste your ad codes in admin area and picturish will do the rest.
- Analaytics – Google analytics are integrated right into admin area.
- Photo Hosting – Easily create a photo hosting site with massive feature set or just use it as a self-hosted image editing and hosting application.
- Dashboard – Advanced dashboard with feature set that rivals services such as google drive.
- Photo Editor – Powerful integrated photo editor allows the creation of new photos or easy editing of already uploaded photos.
- Admin Area – Picturish comes with fully-featured admin area, that allows you to manage your users, photos, ads and many settings such as maximum allowed disk space for each user.
- Sharing – Uploaded photos can be shared easily to all the most popular social services.
- Links – Each uploaded photo has direct, preview, embed, forum and more links generated for any use case.
- PHP >= 5.4
- MCrypt PHP Extension
- PDO Extension (enabled by default)
- php_fileinfo Extension (enabled by default)
- MySQL, Postgres, SQLite or SQL Database Server.
2016 February 10 – Version 1.3
- You can now update your mail settings directly from admin area settings page.
- All sensitive settings will now be properly hidden from page source if not logged in as admin.
- Implemented a new installer that will try to automatically correct a number of common server issues.
- Fixed an issue where the same ad would be displayed in different slots on photo preview page.
- Fixed an issue where photos and folders would sometimes not get deleted from trash properly.
- Fixed an issue with html embed code not getting generated properly sometimes.
- Fixed an issue where password change would not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where uploading from homepage would not work if user was logged in.
- Fixed an issue with avatars not being resized properly in admin area users table.
- Fixed an issue with some of the admin tables not working properly on Safari when using Mac or iOS.
2015 September 16 – Version 1.2.1
- Fixed an issue with settings not always saving properly from settings page.
- Fixed an issue where some service keys were shown in plain text when viewing page source.
- Service keys will now be hidden by default in admin area settings page.
- Fixed an issue with password only being removable from images after page refresh.
- Fixed an issue with .gif images not uploading properly sometimes.
- Fixed some display issues with tables in admin area.
2015 August 11 – Version 1.2
- It's now possible to upload multiple files by selecting them while holding down ctrl key.
- Fixed several issues with registration disabling.
- Fixed an issue with facebook login sometimes not working.
- Corrected several visual issues if screen height was too small.
- Fixed an issue where logging out and in without a page refresh would cause problems.
- Fixed an issue with ads being limited to 150 characters.
- Fixed an issue with editor tabs sometimes not working.
- Fixed an issue with google fonts not working if using https.
2015 June 30 – Version 1.1
- Several fixes to photo editor.
- Fixed an issue with activity tab showing activity for wrong user sometimes.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect 'time ago' being shown under images.
- Fixed an issue with some users not being able to change their avatar.
- Fixed an issue with google analytics code not being outputted properly.
- Fixed an issue with password protected photos accepting any password.
- Gifs will not become static anymore after uploading.
- Fixed an issue with user profile not showing on image preview page.