- with Paid/Premium Membership features.
- Generate even more revenue by creating membership/subscription plans.
- Control who can access your communities, pages and games.
- Restrict status updates/image updates from non-premium members.
List of Features:
- Create up to 3 Premium Membership Plans
- Restrict Page and Communities access based on membership
- NEW!!! HTTPS Memberships Portal
- NEW!!! Use Stripe as your payment Processor
- NEW!!! Membership Cards
- NEW!!! Restrict Game pages based on membership
- NEW!!! Membership buttons in the home page
- NEW!!! Show Memberships page after the Getting started page for new users
- NEW!!! Disable posting for non premium members
- Auto membership expiration
- Access denied message
- Payment success message
- Hide content from public and guests
- Use PayPal sandbox/Stripe Test Keys to test the system
- HTML messages in the Memberships Page, Access denied page, transaction pages
- Set Membership plan expiry by days
- Addon uses Paypal and/or Stripe as the payment processor.
- Works with your existing front end theme or the Admin theme
DemoPlease checkout our demo at http://crea8social-memberships.codepik.com/demo/
Customize Membership Cards and buttons
Please visit Coming Soon and look for the Customize Addon menu.
Recommended Installation Guide: Please visit Coming Soon for the updated documentation.
If you are new to crea8social addon installation, please contact professional support from us at Coming Soon
Update Instructions: Please find the update instructions at http://crea8social-memberships.codepik.com/updates/
Change Log ### Version 3.2.0 (Released 13/07/2015) - Added Guest Post Restriction ### Version 3.0.0 (Released 19/06/2015) - Added HTTPS Membership Portal page - Added Stripe Payment Processor - Added Membership Cards ### Version 2.0.1 (Released 16/06/2015) - UI Updates added material look type cards ### Version 2.0.0 (Released 12/06/2015) - Added Game Page restrictions based on membership - Added the navigation buttons in home page ### Version 1.4.3 (Released 10/06/2015) - Fixed headers sent bug - Updated the application core - Updated the layout adding return links ### Version 1.4.0 (Released 1/06/2015) - Fixed the Addon conflicts with other addons - Updated the Help Documentation - (Please replace your /Addons/Membership directory with the new addon files ### Version 1.3.2 (Released 29/05/2015) - Fixed the Membership Buttons (changed app\Addons\Memberships\routes.php) - Updated the Help Documentation