Why do you use FILEWATCHER Script?
BAWatcher – FileWatcher weighing less than 300KB. No dependencies or platform specific code. Works everywhere. Monitors changes in the filesystem by polling. No database needed to run. When running BAWatcher – FileWatcher from the command line, you specify which files to monitor and what action to perform on updates.
Document: Security,Tracking File Hosting/Website - BAWatcher
- Email when New, Delete, Update any files on your website, your server
- No dependencies or platform specific code
- No database needed to run
- Support SMTP Mailling
- Security Password in URL when running
- Working with cronjob, Commandline
- Run demanded by your schedule
- Can config forders for tracking files.
- Support Exclude Forders, Exclude Files while tracking.
How to Use
- Upload all source in upload directory to your hosing
- Open config.php in source, config some information for your hosting
- In your hosting, run our script with your URL like: http://www.yourdomain.com/watcher.php
- Or or from CLI: php example.php
- If you config password in config.php, you should run our script with URLs with Password, like: