The tweetsFinder plugin allows you to simply create a nice widget in your webpage that allows you and your users to easily search for recent tweets post on twitter and display them. tweetsFinder is very easy to use and don’t requires any modifications to fit, he will automatically create the elements in a container you place in you webpage.
Important notice: This program is respecting the latest Twitter API rate limits!
- Search & display (recent / popular / mixed results) tweets according to a search term.
- Responsive design.
- Full Twitter web intens support. (version 1.1)
- Auto Language direction. (version 1.1)
- Results include links tweeted. (version 1.1)
- Search by language.
- Limit results.
- Very light and fast.
- Simple CSS stylesheet – Easy to read & override.
- Easy to configure and control.
- The library has been tested with PHP 5.1+ and relies on CURL and hash_hmac.
- The jQuery plugin is tested on the major browsers + mobiles and relies on jQuery 1.9+.
- For security reasons the twitter Api keys (consumer + user) are defined and stored on the Server side (in twFinder_php/tweets_json.php).
- Japanese text is overlapping – Fixed.
- Some Avatars showing a image not found icon – Fixed.
- Expand icon is overlapping text when box is resized – Fixed.
- PHP < 5.3 : error with DIR – Fixed.
- Unix : errors when sending a query – Fixed.