[Digi]IP.Shoutbox 1.0.0 Nulled

本帖由 Xiao.T2008-11-02 发布。版面名称:IP.Board 插件发布

1. Xiao.T

Xiao.T 管理员 技术员

IP.Shoutbox is our feature-rich shoutbox/chat system for your IP.Board. IP.Shoutbox will enable your users to send shouts to each other and allow others can read them. It is like a chat-room for your forums, without the need for Java, Flash or any other browser dependency!

附件文件:

2. DeadFire

DeadFire ZiY 贵宾

终于不bate版本了,不过说实在的,不知道这个是干啥的,哈。聊天室插件?

3. Xiao.T

Xiao.T 管理员 技术员

恩.IPB的在线聊天插件. 感觉还不错.

4. DeadFire

DeadFire ZiY 贵宾

http://ipb.92an.com/ 这里有演示么?我没在那里注册看不到,哈。

这个测试论坛都有“注册会员: 178 人”多人了,哈。

5. Diovanne

Diovanne Guest

Thank you! :relief:

But i can't download, i've pressed thanks button but :

Diovanne, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

6. Xiao.T

Xiao.T 管理员 技术员

7. Diovanne

Diovanne Guest

Thanks, but is much hard to become a entitled member , and i not like much this chinese charactheres :dizzy::TT TT:

It's much hard to me, and i don't want flood to win reputation, you can send-me only this file ? i'm realling need ip.shoutbox 1.0 nulled, because the nulled version have only on this warez forum. (please, send to my email : diovanne_sn@hotmail.com)

Thanks.

8. z0mbie

z0mbie 普通会员

i need this one to!

正在加载...