Drupal is pretty terrible.

本帖由 sevensig2011-04-23 发布。版面名称:Drupal 综合交流区

1. sevensig

sevensig 普通会员

Why do so many people use Drupal? None of the modules really work with each other, and if a module does work pretty well, you can guarantee that the developer won't keep it up.

What a sham.:yuush:

2. solepixel

solepixel 普通会员

I couldn't agree with you more!

3. ihmdbt

ihmdbt 普通会员

haha

4. adimlee

adimlee 普通会员

I think Drupal is pretty good :)

5. adventuremonkey

adventuremonkey Ziy VIP

Drupal is a framework for building generated/dynamic webpages. People who take the time to learn it, find it saves them time and is very flexible. It also has a huge advantage in terms of documentation, even if most of it is pretty terrible.
    Most of these people don't use community provided modules because the modules are too slow(as they are so generalized) and as you say, tend to not to be updated.

6. juliusgy

juliusgy 普通会员

Well i happen to find Joomla to be extremely cluttered and non developer friendly. If you're a programmer i think Drupal is very good, i've done about 10 sites in it for customers so far. The best thing about it is integration with PHP code.

7. mildtoe

mildtoe 正式会员

Drupal is a nightmare. Theming changes that should have been easy to do are nearly impossible. Also search for this blog post on Google: "7 reasons to switch from Drupal to Yii - Eric Kennedy".

8. freeballt

freeballt 普通会员

Not updated often and too slow... reasons not to use it.

正在加载...