Links and Downloads Manager 2.2.9-a3 多语言

本帖由 Xiao.T2008-02-24 发布。版面名称:vBulletin 中文插件

1. Xiao.T

Xiao.T 管理员 技术员

What this is and does

LDM is a general-purpose link and file manager, which handles user uploads and downloads in a flexible way. A range of media players is integrated into LDM and others are included as plugin extras. LDM is described below in the first post of this thread, which also contains a brief list of the currently-known bugs.

Documentation, screen shots, etc, are provided as a Wiki at http://www.eirma.org/wikis/index.php...nloads_Manager

Version 2.2.9 Alpha 3

The alpha-3 release of 2.2.9 release, adds more new features listed in the next post and works correctly (I hope) with both vb 3.6 and 3.7.

As Alpha code, you should install it for test purposes. Do not use on a live site unless you feel really confident.

Version 2.2.9 Alpha 1

The first alpha 2.2.9 release remains available for a few days until there is reasonable confirmation that alpha-3 is ok. It fixes the known compliancy problem in 2.2.8, and adds many new features. It works correctly (I hope) with both vb 3.6 and 3.7, but I post it here for convenience.

See the first post in this thread for details of what's new in 2.2.9

Please post any reports of problems and suggestions for 3.7 integration here.

Version 2.2.8

The 2.2.8 release version of LDM, available in this thread, works correctly in most respects.

To use this version, install (or keep) the 2.2.8 code and replace the initialisation file with the includes/local_links_init.php file attached to this thread. I have found only one problem, which is with the member profile integration features in LDM.

You must upgrade LDM to version 2.2.8 in order to run on VB3.7. You can do so before or after upgrading to VB 3.7. The attached initialisation file does not support older versions of LDM software. If you choose to upgrade LDM under VB3.7, a) upload the complete LDM 2.2.8 code, then B) upload the new initialisation file, then c) use vb admincp/products and plugins/upload xml..

附件文件:

已获得 phoedegalaxyszxuan另外1人的点赞。
  2. ccisun

ccisun 普通会员

期待汉化阿

3. Xiao.T

Xiao.T 管理员 技术员

这里面有中文简体语言档的.

4. 03061109

03061109 普通会员

貌似很复杂啊

5. xinger

xinger 普通会员

设置起来是相当的麻烦啊

6. 枫非寒

枫非寒 ZiY 贵宾

:20:那是相当麻烦啊,所以我没用:36:

7. ccisun

ccisun 普通会员

昏了,不知道咋个安装!

8. gezaa

gezaa Guest

好像有个bug
    admin可以浏览下载版块,其他用户会提示数据库错误。

作者说要更新local_links_vbafunc.php请问谁有最新的这个文件?

9. Xiao.T

Xiao.T 管理员 技术员

我更新下LDM 2.3.0 alpha

附件文件:

已获得 phoedesuize_zailai另外1人的点赞。
  10. ccd168

ccd168 普通会员

我以前用的繁体中文版的,换一下看看

11. xiaoyuz

xiaoyuz 正式会员

这个可以限制下载数量吗?

12. coolbg